03-11-2011, 07:12 AM
Thumbs Must Hurt
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Spring Hill. FL
Post Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
| | Re: Help with mass storage mode
Also re check your settings.
1) Go to settings
2) Scroll to options (the little wrench) and select it
3) Scroll to memory and select it
4) Look at MEDIA CARD SUPPORT on top of list and be sure it says ON, if not select it and change.
5) Scroll to MASS STORAGE MODE SUPPORT, and be sure it says ON, if not, select it and change.
6) Scroll to AUTO ENABLE MASS STORAGE MODE WHEN CONNECTED, and be sure it says YES, if not select it and change
I think these are the default settings, and after servicing it should already be these, but it never hurts to double check.