01-30-2012, 08:56 AM
Join Date: Jan 2012
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Torch 9800 - Unable to dial International calls
Please Login to Remove!
Guys - I have a curious issue with my Torch. Last month I traveled abroad to Europe and Asia and my BB worked flawlessly on Roaming. Ever since I have got back 2 weeks ago, I am unable to make any international calls.
Specifically, my BB does not "dial-out" any international numbers, or tel #s that start with 011 or +"country code". As soon as any international tel# is dialed, I get an error message that says "Cannot Connect tel#". The response is immediate indicating that this is local from the handset.
I have tried the following:
1. Reloaded BB OS6 after wiping out handheld using BBSAK
2. All local calls work fine - out going or incoming
3. All incoming international calls work fine
4. SIM card works fine on other handsets, BB or others, for international calls.
5. Outgoing international calls gives an error "Cannot Connect tel#".
Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks a lot for your ideas/suggestions!