02-14-2012, 11:04 AM
Join Date: Feb 2012
Carrier: Orange - United Kingdom
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Cant see my contacts display pictures on BBM
Please Login to Remove!
I just bought my blackberry a few days go and I cant see the display image of BBM contacts and they also cant see mine.
The only time I can see their display image is when they change it.
I tried changing mine and they still cant see it.
I have tried the following
1. Updated OS to version 7.0.0 bundle 2406
2. Updated BBM to v22.214.171.124
3. Registered by BBM via the HRT
xxx8226; Go to Options
xxx8226; Select the Advance Options
xxx8226; Select Host Routing Table
xxx8226; Choose the xxx8220;BOLDxxx8221; point
xxx8226; Press your BB menu
xxx8226; Select Register Now
xxx8226; Then it would be showing some message, xxx8220;Your Handheld registered with the wireless network..xxx8221;
xxx8226; Restart your BlackBerry devices.
4. Rebooted & Restarted after each update
5. Removed the battery and restarted
6. Deleted and reinstalled BBM
7. Downgraded and upgraded OS back to version 7 Bundle 2406
8. Reported to both local phone dealer & network provider
At first I thought this would be ok after adding several BBM contacts, but I have added up to 10 contacts today and still cant see their display image and they too cant see mine.
I would really appreciate assistance on this.
Location: United Kingdom
Network provider: Orange
Blackberry Bold 9900
Operating system: version 7.0.0 Bundle 2406
BBM version: 126.96.36.199
Last edited by ghino : 02-14-2012 at 11:08 AM.
Reason: more details