02-24-2012, 12:44 AM
Join Date: Feb 2012
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Problem with email
Please Login to Remove!
I am a new BB user, using the Office 365 -> Blackberry Business Cloud service.
I have managed to setup my phone, but I am experiencing the following strange problem:
Some sent messages appear as normal messages (with an envelope to the left, and not the usual tick-mark) in my messages list. If I open them, they are indicated correctly as stored in the sent-items folder, but nonetheless still appear with other messages.
If I go to ViewFolder and select Inbox they are not displayed, but this behavior makes the default messages view unusable.
After some troubleshooting, as I use a Mac, a Windows PC and the BB with the same Office 365 account I have realized the following:
- Messages sent from the BB behave correctly
- Messages sent from the Office 365 portal behave correctly
- Messages sent from Outlook 2010 (Windows) behave correctly
- Messages sent from Outlook 2011 (Mac) show up in the inbox
- Messages sent from Apple Mail (Mac) show up in the inbox
The strange thing is that using the various programs, seem to behave correctly (messages sent from one are shown correctly in the other) - it's only with the BB that there seems to be this issue.