No Call waiting option
I found the instructions below:
Activating or deactivating call waiting
To activate or deactivate call waiting, perform the following steps:
1. At the Home screen, scroll to and select the Phone icon.
2. Press the Menu key.
3. Scroll to and select Options.
4. Scroll to and select Call Waiting.
5. Select Call Waiting Enabled.
6. Scroll to and select Yes or No.
7. Press the Menu key.
8. Select Save.
BUT the thing is there is no Call Waiting option to select! I've tried hard and soft reset but the call waiting option still does not appear. Also the call forwarding and call barring options are not there.
Re: No Call waiting option
Call waiting is a carrier feature. Does your carrier support that option with your BB?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:21 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.