03-11-2012, 12:19 PM
Join Date: Mar 2012
Carrier: zain jordan
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | No Call waiting option
Please Login to Remove!
I found the instructions below:
Activating or deactivating call waiting
To activate or deactivate call waiting, perform the following steps:
1. At the Home screen, scroll to and select the Phone icon.
2. Press the Menu key.
3. Scroll to and select Options.
4. Scroll to and select Call Waiting.
5. Select Call Waiting Enabled.
6. Scroll to and select Yes or No.
7. Press the Menu key.
8. Select Save.
BUT the thing is there is no Call Waiting option to select! I've tried hard and soft reset but the call waiting option still does not appear. Also the call forwarding and call barring options are not there.