Since it says it's an uncaught exception the best thing that you could do there is to reload it's device software and here's how it's done:
1. Download and install the appropriate BlackBerry Device Software from your wireless service provider by searching using these keywords "(Your provider's name) blackberry device software". Click on the first link.
2. Connect your BB phone to your computer.
3. If you have a BlackBerry Desktop Software (and if you don't have you can download it.), go to Local Disk C> Program Files> Common Files> Research In Motion>AppLoader
4. Open the Loader.Exe (The one with a phone icon)
5. Select Start to initiate the installation process (Type the BlackBerry smartphone password, if prompted.)
6. Select Options under Device Software Options.
7. Select the check boxes next to the names of the applications to be loaded, and then click Next. (Click OK > Next > Finish.)
8. When the process has completed, the message The loading operation was successful will appear.
Note: Don't forget to do a back up first.