05-23-2012, 05:57 AM
Join Date: May 2012
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | BBM messages, history and export - how does that precisely work??
Please Login to Remove!
Here is the situation, to understand how BBM messages/history work:
I copied to clipboard the conversation histories of 3 of my contacts (with who i talk a lot, so all convos were very long and cut) and pasted them one after another in a email. I don’t understand the result:
- contact 1: 100 messages (message 1 = A: XXX, message 2 = B: YYY, etc.) sometimes quite long
- contact 2: 91 messages (in general shorter than contact 1, so not a problem of size)
- contact 3: 100 messages, as contact 1, but done later the same day...
1) Any reasons?
2) Is the “100 messages” the usual size of export (easy to check by copying in excel), or just happened randomly?
3) Do you know if it is possible to delete only several lines in a BBM history, i.e., the convo was already cut to 100 lines, I deleted (in BBM or messages) several lines (so new count <100) and did not receive new message before copy/paste, so that i have less than 100 even if cut at the top?
Thank you for your help!!!!