BBM 7.0.1 not responding
I use 9780 I upgraded my bbm to 22.214.171.124
After opening I get message
1) starting blackberry id
2) setting up bbm - and the screen stops here
I restarted multiple no of times
I uninstalled & installed but the result was the same
Re: BBM 7.0.1 not responding
Here is what I would try, in order. If the first doesn't work, try the next:
1. With the power on, remove the battery. Wait a few minutes. Put the battery back and then try again.,
2. Resend service books. Make sure you receive the notifications in your inbox showing that the service books have been received. The try BBM again.
3. Delete BBM. Repeat step #1. Install BBM and try setup again.
4. Do a full backup. Do a security wipe. Perform the setup steps. Test BBM. Assuming it is working, selectively restore your data and just data. Do not restore settings; finish personalization manually.
5. Last resort, do a clean install of the OS.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:33 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.