08-25-2013, 12:04 PM
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Florida Panhandle
Carrier: T-Mobile USA
Post Thanks: 15
Thanked 498 Times in 485 Posts
| | Re: BBM 7.0.1 not responding
Here is what I would try, in order. If the first doesn't work, try the next:
1. With the power on, remove the battery. Wait a few minutes. Put the battery back and then try again.,
2. Resend service books. Make sure you receive the notifications in your inbox showing that the service books have been received. The try BBM again.
3. Delete BBM. Repeat step #1. Install BBM and try setup again.
4. Do a full backup. Do a security wipe. Perform the setup steps. Test BBM. Assuming it is working, selectively restore your data and just data. Do not restore settings; finish personalization manually.
5. Last resort, do a clean install of the OS.