Click on the link above - if you are not viewing the forum on your phone..E-mail the above link to your self for the OTA link. MiniMoni 1.01.03
MiniMoni measures the amount of data you use on your phone. The software creates logs that enables you to view the amount of data transfers from your phone to your provider. According to MiniMoni users it has an estimated average error rate of -10% of your official telecom bill. I think the error rate is understandable since providers often charge their customers as much as they can.
So far MiniMoni is working great on my blackberry and I've set it to keep my logs up to 90 days so I can compare and review my usage.
* Counts the IP traffic on GSM/GPRS/EDGE network in byte.
* Scrolling graph to visualize the traffic of the last minutes.
* Builds sums on a daily and a time period basis.
* The day the period ends in the month is configurable.
* A lot of functions can be configured in the preferences in particular to show in bytes or kbytes.
* Maintains a daily and a period's logbook. Logbook entries can have user remarks.
* You may switch on an alarm once a particular amount of traffic volume is reached in the period.
* For devices with SD card the program can write the content of the logbook to SD.
* Separate "Traffic watch" to observe the traffic for a limited period of time separately (Testing of an application etc.)
* Supported languages are English, German and Italian.
* Auto starts on device reboot and installation of new versions.
* Tested and proved to work on different BlackBerry devices.
The OTA link was taken from: Free Blackberry Software - Home
Description taken from: BlackBerry Free: MiniMoni 1.01.03