Hi guys, I believe my Blackberry 8800 to be PIN locked (unable to receive service books, receive or send email, BBM, etc)
This phone was bought off ebay and the seller is now uncontactable
I stumbled upon this method of releasing the PIN for my 8800-
The steps are as follows:
1. Log in into your T-mobile blackberry services
2. Choose change device, and enter my PIN and IMEI
3. Send service books to my device until successful. Standby 1-2 Mins
4. Change device again back to your own device by keying your PIN and IMEI
5. Send Service Books again until successful. Standby 1-2 mins.
6. I'll wipe my handheld, done.
several other resource sites concurred with this solution, but right now I need someone who is running BIS on the T-mobile network to help me release my PIN!
I need to do this urgently! I hope someone running BIS on T-mobile can PM me to help me with this. I will be offering a small monetary compensation for your effort and time through paypal. Please PM if you're willing to help!
Thanks in advance!