DATA SERVICE edge PROBLEM.
PLEASE LET ME BE VERY SPECIFIC ABOUT MY ISSUE.
ONE OF MY FRIENDS GOT ME A BOLD 9000 FROM UK LAST YEAR,WHEN I BOOT MY DEVICE THE ORANGE LOGO COMES SO THAT MEANS IT WAS AN ORANGE CARRIER DEVICE PREVIOUSLY.
HE GOT IT IN INDIA AND I GOT IT UNLOCKED TO USE IT FOR MAKING AUDIO CALLS AND SMS.
NOW LAST WEEK I APPLIED FOR BIS BUT THE CARRIER OPERATOR(BSNL) SAYS TO ME YOUR BIS CONNECTION IS SHOWING SUSPENDED IN OUR DATABASE.
THEY ASKED ME TO SEND "REGISTER NOW" MESSAGE FROM THE HOST ROUTING TABLE, AND REMOVE THE BATTERY AND SIM CARD AND THEN INSERT IT AGAIN AFTER 1 MIN, I DID THAT THING MORE THAN 10 TIMES SINCE LAST WEEK BUT STILL NOTHING WORKED OUT.
MY CURRENT OPERATOR SAYS THERE SHOULD BE "EDGE" WRITTEN ON THE UPPER RIGHT SCREEN ON MY DEVICE BUT IT SHOWS "edge".
Kindly Advice me what should i do now?
- Please do not type in all caps.
- Use the site search feature or google. This has been asked and answered many times.
did google and almost every search engine.
since past week i have been doing google and al major search engines, even spoke to my local service provider,tried contacting orange uk customer care,mailed verizon wireless...i have been doing all my homeworks but nothing is clear to me as yet,different forums have different opinions,some say i have to get apn setting from my local service provider,some say i need to contact orange uk, some say i need to contact verizon for realeasing my pin.
I have tried all possible ways from my end.
Can you please find me a proper link in google where this has been already discussed briefly and which worked out for someone whose issue is similar to me?
i will be very glad to you if u can kindly burn some time for me too.
1. No idea why your contacting Verizon wireless. The device is not a verizon wireless device, and your not on verizon wireless.
2. If you're not a customer, Orange UK cannot help you. They also cannot help you because you didn't get the device from the UK, but in India.
3. The device is a used device, and the PIN has not been de-activated from the BIS account it was on.
The only way to de-activate the PIN is to find the original owner who contacts his original carrier to de-activate it.
As you cannot do this, you're stuck with a device that cannot be used with data services.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:26 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.