Originally Posted by whsbuss
Good info. Let us know if Google ever gets back to you.
This is the reply I got from google/gmail team (I am about to try it)
Thank you for your message.
To fix the problem you've encountered, please follow these steps:
1. Delete your existing Gmail POP profile from your Blackberry POP settings.
2. Create a new Gmail POP profile, and do not leave messages on Gmail's server.
3. Log in to your Gmail account at mail.google.com, and click 'Settings' at the top of any Gmail page.
4. Open the 'Forwarding and POP' tab, and select 'Disable POP.'
5. Click 'Save Changes.'
6. In the same tab, now select 'Enable POP only for mail that arrives from now on.'
7. Click 'Save Changes.'
After following the above steps, please try to download mail onto your Blackberry again. If you still have trouble, please respond to this message, and we'll investigate further.
The Google Team