It works for me. It didn't for a few months when Outlook 2007 first came out, but it has worked perfectly for the past 2 or 3 months or so. Hope this helps
My settings for the school who used OWA were:
1) Go to the AT&T or Tmobile BIS site
2) Click setup account
3) Put in your
... e-mail address and an
incorrect password (this lets you do something in a second)
4) Then it will say the password is wrong or something and you want to
select the "I'll provide the settings to this account"
5) Then select this is a work e-mail address
6) Say "I can access using Outlook Web Access"
7) Outlook web address: https://mail.mccombs.utexas.edu/owa
... your's might be https://mail.companyx.com/owa
Make sure you use https
8) Username: mccombs\msbbc400 (mccombs is the domain name and then slash is the one above the enter key and msbbc400 is my domain user login name.)
9) your password
10) e-mail address is like this:
11) mailbox name like: msbbc400 (my domain username lohin)
That should be it. The key is to put in the https://mail.mccombs.utexas.edu/owa
, put your username as
domain\username, and your mailbox as your domain username.
Let me know if it works