Originally Posted by SteveO86
I've been a big fan of "L" for a while now.. However I needed a change and decided to install a messages then, a today+.
Having messed with those themes I'm actually liking it, the reason I like the L theme because I cram a decent amount of icons on the home screen while still being able to make out my background. I've found with the messages theme I can drop my 3 email account icons which makes room for more important icons
My question with this, is concerning the Today+ theme,
1. It just display emails, not current BBM chats. Correct?
2. Only unread messages, not the latest messages.. So If I open my messages it clears the messages from the Today+ screen. Correct?
3. I have a bunch of task which I have set to show up in my calendar but they do not show under the calendar part of the Today+ screen. Is it suppose to do that?
Are 1, 2, 3 correct or could a be limitation of the theme?
1. It displays emails, but I am pretty sure that it will show BBM chats. Open BBM, Options > Show Conversation in Message List > Yes. Give that a try.
2. Only unread messages will show I am pertty sure.
3. I don't think Tasks will show in the Calendar. I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure that only Calendar events will show.
When I create a today plus theme, I set it up like this.
Calendar with 5 entries (work schedule for the week)
Bottom dock with 5 or 6 icons, depends on which I feel like.
Address Book, SMS, Manage Connections, Email (all account folders are hidden), chat (AIM/BBM) whatever I use the most, and then WeatherEye. Your best bet is to create one using the device application order, that way you can change which ones you have on the bottom.