You can tell certain theme writers have never held a storm.
The natural method of holding them is in landscape mode.
Even RIM's stand holds them in landscape mode with the clock.
So why do theme writers not get this.
It was only 7 US dollars and cheap.
1. No landscape
2. Messes up icon layout
3. No hover over icons for further information
4. Scroll of apps does not always work
5. Takes about 4 seconds from landscape to portrat
6. In the theme, when you press the menu button, it falls back to the traditional BB icon screen
7. On running an app selected from the app list, on closing it goes back to the traditional BB icon screen