BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2006, 07:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered User
 
N8DBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Model: 8700
Posts: 35
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up REQUESTS for Custom Made Themes

Please Login to Remove!

How about putting your requests for custom made themes here?

Will make it a lot easier to request/find requests when done!

As for me, I love the one that someone made about chicago, so I shall be trying that here on my blackberry.
Offline  
Old 03-23-2006, 11:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
Knows Where the Search Button Is
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: South Jersey
Model: 7100i
Posts: 35
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Any girlie/more feminie fun themes?

I have Mario theme right now which is cute from kradest.com

Is there anything for use girl blackberry users?!?!
Offline  
Old 03-23-2006, 08:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Vancouver
Model: 9530
Carrier: Bell
Posts: 91
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I would like a golf based theme for my 7520
Telus on 7520
SkyPilot
Offline  
Old 03-24-2006, 07:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
srl7741's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Model: Bold
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 1,641
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Maybe when requesting a certain type or style of theme it would assist those who make them if you were specific with things you have in mind?

Examples
Consider posting an image or example if available?
Reference the Custom Theme Sticky (that you did not find any there)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyPilot
I would like a golf based theme for my 7520
Telus on 7520
SkyPilot



There are several Golf themes in the Custom Theme Sticky for your 7520.
Did you by chance see any? If those don't trip your trigger i'm sure another can be done.

What do you have in mind?
__________________
BB-Bold
PIN: Retired
Google Talk: srl7741

Last edited by srl7741 : 03-24-2006 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Offline  
Old 03-24-2006, 08:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
Knows Where the Search Button Is
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: South Jersey
Model: 7100i
Posts: 35
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default more girlish themes

had a few ideas for a more fun girly theme if anyone wants to take a stab.... i don't know how feasible these are:

tiffany & co. aqua blue theme, little blue boxe icons???
seashell theme with brown and aqua colors, icons are different shells
COACH purse theme, icons different bags... green, blue, aqua, brown colors

just throwing things out there...

i have a 7100i

Last edited by erin21gobra : 03-24-2006 at 08:44 AM.
Offline  
Old 03-24-2006, 09:03 AM   #6 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Wavester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA/Southern NJ
Model: 9900
OS: 7.1.0.xxx
PIN: the tail on a donkey
Carrier: T-Mobile
Posts: 164
Post Thanks: 6
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by erin21gobra
tiffany & co. aqua blue theme, little blue boxe icons???
seashell theme with brown and aqua colors, icons are different shells
COACH purse theme, icons different bags... green, blue, aqua, brown colors
My girl would love these for her 7290 as well, although she may be going to the 8700 next week. If I do something for her I will duplicate it for the 7100 as well. With the themes you requested you are probably bumping into her at the Cherry Hill Mall or The Promenade anyway.
__________________
950->6230->7290->8700c->8800->8820->8310->9000->9700->9780->9900
Offline  
Old 03-24-2006, 02:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Knows Where the Search Button Is
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: South Jersey
Model: 7100i
Posts: 35
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavester
My girl would love these for her 7290 as well, although she may be going to the 8700 next week. If I do something for her I will duplicate it for the 7100 as well. With the themes you requested you are probably bumping into her at the Cherry Hill Mall or The Promenade anyway.
ha ha! very true! would love to meet another GIRL bb user from SJ with a nose for fashion
__________________
e. walter
nextel crackberry 7100i
Offline  
Old 03-25-2006, 11:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
srl7741's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Model: Bold
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 1,641
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Requested theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by erin21gobra
had a few ideas for a more fun girly theme if anyone wants to take a stab.... i don't know how feasible these are:

tiffany & co. aqua blue theme, little blue boxe icons???
seashell theme with brown and aqua colors, icons are different shells
COACH purse theme, icons different bags... green, blue, aqua, brown colors

just throwing things out there...

i have a 7100i

The Tiffany & Co has been posted in the Custom Themes Thread.
Hope u like it?

screen shot:
Attached Thumbnails
REQUESTS for Custom Made Themes-tif1.jpg  
__________________
BB-Bold
PIN: Retired
Google Talk: srl7741

Last edited by srl7741 : 03-25-2006 at 11:42 AM.
Offline  
Old 03-25-2006, 05:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: New Jersey
Model: 9630
Carrier: Sprint
Posts: 137
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Could someone take a stab at a Springsteen theme for the 8700?
Offline  
Old 03-27-2006, 07:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
Knows Where the Search Button Is
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: South Jersey
Model: 7100i
Posts: 35
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by srl7741
The Tiffany & Co has been posted in the Custom Themes Thread.
Hope u like it?

screen shot:
THANKS SO MUCH! LOOKS REALLY GREAT!
I had to wait until I got back into work to sync up my bb
__________________
e. walter
nextel crackberry 7100i
Offline  
Old 03-28-2006, 10:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
New Member
 
JCollins28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Model: 7100I
Carrier: nextel
Posts: 10
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Any of you talented theme makers care to take a request? I would love to see a CHAMP CAR World Series them for my 7100I. If anyone takes this on thanks in advance!

Jason
Offline  
Old 03-29-2006, 09:55 AM   #12 (permalink)
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
srl7741's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Model: Bold
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 1,641
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default request

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCollins28
Any of you talented theme makers care to take a request? I would love to see a CHAMP CAR World Series them for my 7100I. If anyone takes this on thanks in advance!

Jason
Posted in the Sticky "Custom Themes"
__________________
BB-Bold
PIN: Retired
Google Talk: srl7741
Offline  
Old 03-29-2006, 03:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
TechKnowBabble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Maryland
Model: 9930
Carrier: T-Mobile
Posts: 66
Post Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by srl7741
The Tiffany & Co has been posted in the Custom Themes Thread.
Hope u like it?

screen shot:
Any girlie themes for the 7250? I also would love something beach / vacation themed. Perhaps a beach/ocean background, icons like, ship, suitcase, ocean wave curl, etc. I found some icons and have been trying to create something on my own but I'm not doing very well Help themes/graphics pros out there....please!
Offline  
Old 03-29-2006, 05:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
srl7741's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Model: Bold
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 1,641
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default request

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechKnowBabble
Any girlie themes for the 7250? I also would love something beach / vacation themed. Perhaps a beach/ocean background, icons like, ship, suitcase, ocean wave curl, etc. I found some icons and have been trying to create something on my own but I'm not doing very well Help themes/graphics pros out there....please!

I have one i will post later tonight in the custom theme thread, if you wish?

screen shot:
Attached Thumbnails
REQUESTS for Custom Made Themes-vac1.jpg  
__________________
BB-Bold
PIN: Retired
Google Talk: srl7741
Offline  
Old 03-29-2006, 05:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
TechKnowBabble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Maryland
Model: 9930
Carrier: T-Mobile
Posts: 66
Post Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by srl7741
I have one i will post later tonight in the custom theme thread, if you wish?

screen shot:

OH MY GOSH I looove it. Yes pretty please. You are very talented

If one icon could be a palm tree that would be the GREATEST

Last edited by TechKnowBabble : 03-29-2006 at 05:53 PM.
Offline  
Old 03-29-2006, 06:12 PM   #16 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Scotty_T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Montgomery, IL
Model: 8310
Carrier: AT&T, Nextel
Posts: 63
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I'm looking for a White Sox/Baseball theme for 8700c.

Maybe if it had generic baseball logos then it would be interchangable with different teams backgrounds.
__________________
http://www.blackberryportal.com
Offline  
Old 03-29-2006, 06:58 PM   #17 (permalink)
Knows Where the Search Button Is
 
Hook'emHorns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: AL
Model: 7100i
Posts: 22
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Would someone please make a John Deere Theme? Using the logo for the main screen and different tractors for the icons. Thanks in advance for anyway willing to take it on.
__________________
Hook 'em Horns!!
BB-7100i - NEXTEL
Offline  
Old 03-29-2006, 08:39 PM   #18 (permalink)
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
srl7741's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Model: Bold
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 1,641
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook'emHorns
Would someone please make a John Deere Theme? Using the logo for the main screen and different tractors for the icons. Thanks in advance for anyway willing to take it on.

4 what model device?
__________________
BB-Bold
PIN: Retired
Google Talk: srl7741
Offline  
Old 03-29-2006, 09:14 PM   #19 (permalink)
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
srl7741's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Model: Bold
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 1,641
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook'emHorns
Would someone please make a John Deere Theme? Using the logo for the main screen and different tractors for the icons. Thanks in advance for anyway willing to take it on.
One version has been posted in the Custom Theme Thread.
__________________
BB-Bold
PIN: Retired
Google Talk: srl7741
Offline  
Old 03-29-2006, 09:16 PM   #20 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Model: sk56
Posts: 1
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Hello All, quick question. Has anyone been successful in activating SK65 on Cingular's Network and using with the BB service? I have sent the wap and java settings over the air and have been able to connect to wap browser, BB activation stated it was complete but I have been unsuccessful in creating BWC acct and connecting to browser. any help would be super sweet dude! Cheers
Offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





Copyright 2004-2014 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.