Zen theme for 7100 handhelds - Download Here!
This is the long-awaited Zen theme for the 7100 devices.
This is now supported for 7100 devices using OS 22.214.171.1240 or higher and 7130e devices using 126.96.36.1999 or higher. This theme is NOT currently supported on the 7100i or the earlier OS versions on the 7100 (GSM models) or 7130e.
* Extra Note: For more information on the availability of the compatible 7130e OS and the included Zen theme (and the instructions to download and install them), please look at this thread or this thread.
- Download BlackBerry.alx file for Cingular 4.1 (version .314) or T-Mobile 4.1 (version .365): Click Here
* Note: Please do NOT post questions in the thread linked above. Thanks.
- Extract BlackBerry.alx to installation path:
Installation Path (Cingular): C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\7100-v188.8.131.522_P184.108.40.206
Installation Path (T-Mobile): C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\7100-v220.127.116.119_P18.104.22.168
- Download Zen theme file from: Click Here
- Extract net_rim_theme_bb_dimension_zen_240x260.cod from the ZIP file to the Java directory under the installation path:
Java Path (Cingular): C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\7100-v22.214.171.1242_P126.96.36.199\Java
Java Path (T-Mobile): C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\7100-v188.8.131.529_P184.108.40.206\Java
- Open Desktop Manager and it should now prompt you to update the Core Applications.
Alternate Instructions (Java Loader):
- Download Zen theme file to your Desktop: Click Here
- Extract net_rim_theme_bb_dimension_zen_240x260.cod to your Desktop.
- Download and unzip JavaLoader.exe to your Desktop from the attached JavaLoader.zip
- Click on Start then Run and type CMD and click OK
- This should bring up a command-prompt at C:\Documents and Settings\yourname\
- Type the following:
cd Desktop <enter> (don't type <enter> - just push it)
JavaLoader.exe -u load net_rim_theme_bb_dimension_zen_240x260.cod <enter>
* Note: Here is an example of the DOS/command-prompt:
C:\Documents and Settings\username>cd desktop
C:\Documents and Settings\username\Desktop>
C:\Documents and Settings\username\Desktop>JavaLoader.exe -u load net_rim_theme_bb_dimension_zen_240x260.cod
Note: This link has not been tested by myself.
Can someone make a .jad file? I have a mac! :(
Thanks! I have been waiting for this theme!!!! YAY! (y) You da man!
jibi, your prayers have been answered!
Cancel that I thought since it made my BB restart I got it but i didn't back to the drawing board for me!
Ok I've followed the Alternate instructions to a T twice now I'm missing something!
after i type in the "JavaLoader.exe ..." line it says copy right yada yada RIM Loading loads the bytes then says disconnected and restarts my phone...
grrrrrrrrr 5th attempt still nothing I want to know where and what the hell it thinks it's loading!
IF, AFTER FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS ON YOUR 7100i, 7130e, OR 7100 (PRE-220.127.116.110), THE THEME DOES NOT SHOW UP IN YOUR THEMES LIST, THEN YOUR OS IS TOO OLD AND DOES NOT SUPPORT ENHANCED THEMES, OFFICIALLY OR UNOFFICIALLY...THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE FOR YOUR HANDHELD UNTIL A NEWER VERSION OF THE OS IS RELEASED FROM A CARRIER.
Thanks Jibi, damn Verizon...
does this work with OS 4.0?
I have 18.104.22.168
Will I be able to install this?
jibi you are the man
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry7100/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/160)
With the dimension theme and the zen theme there are really no needs for any other themes. But are there any other dimension based themes out there that will be around in the future ?
only Icon and Zen, at this point in time.
If Verizon is using the latest 7130e firmware, then why are enhanced themes not supported? Is the theme supported by Bell or Telus? if so, I may flash back to one of them.
Well apple85 is correct. Couldn't get the theme loaded using JavaLoader on the VZW 22.214.171.1248 OS.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:32 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.