Originally Posted by srl7741
This may also help after checking your os version.
Install using your desktop manager.
1. Download the file to your PC:
2. Unzip the file to a folder.(name the folder)
3. Connect your Blackberry to your computer.
4. Open up Desktop Manager –> Application Loader –> Add.
5. Find the file called “ThemeName.alx” and hit “OK”.
6. Find the file called "Plazmic_Theme_reader.alx" and hit "ok".
After the installation finishes, you can now change your themes by going to Options(wrench icon) –> Theme.
Icons from any third party vendors will show as they normally do.
If you have already installed themes using plazmic_theme_reader.alx file in the past no need to re-load that file over again.
hope this helps
Thank you, but still no luck...
I have followed these instructions again, again and again, I feel like throwing the thing accross the office at my IT Managers head!!!!!
The weird thing is it appears in the application folder which is Options folder.
O.S v4.2.35 (Platform 22.214.171.124) Do I need the latest O.S version? If so where can I download it from?