BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/)
-   BlackBerry Versus (http://www.blackberryforums.com/blackberry-versus/)
-   -   Why my iPhone is better than your phone.. (http://www.blackberryforums.com/blackberry-versus/174753-why-my-iphone-better-than-your-phone.html)

gqstatus05 02-06-2009 08:37 PM

Why my iPhone is better than your phone..
 
While some of you have no choice in using BB's because of work reason others may like it's simplicity. I for one can't live with all the software problems it has and only have one because it's given to me free by my company. I only use it for BB messenger and that's it.

Anyway I just want to brag and tell you guys how awesome my iPhone is (Once you jailbreak it)

Here are the reason why my iPhone is the best phone on the market:

I have video ringtones. A video plays when I get a call and I can assign everyone a different video whether it be a music video, home video, etc.

Accelerometer makes everything so much better for games, and different utilities, too many to name.

Time Crisis on my iPhone, yes people the game. This is where the accelerometer comes in.

Panoramic Photos so I can take up to 5 pictures and combine them into one long landscape picture.

I can blow on my iPhones speaker and play the Ocarina (it's an app from appstore, youtube it)

I don't get software issues on my iPhone at all. Once in a blue blue blueee moon you'll get a freeze. Nothing that a reboot can't fix.

Live video streaming so I can record videos on my iPhonea and random peole and friends can view it live on the internet while I'm recording!!

So many other things I can do. This does everything except wipe my ass but hopefully that'll be in the next update.

I just wanted to brag about this because I laugh everytime I come to this site and read everyones problems. I have a heart so that's why I help out because I once felt your pain. I fix these phones every single day and know them top to bottom, left to right.

Anyway guys make the switch you won't be disappointed.

jsconyers 02-06-2009 08:41 PM

Neat.

You should read this post from your iPhone and then copy and paste it into an email and send it to your friends (y)

gqstatus05 02-06-2009 08:43 PM

Actually I can copy and paste on my iPhone. BOOOO YAAAA The app is called iCopy....

341EastOf 02-06-2009 08:48 PM

Wirelessly posted

Not lame and antogonistic at all. Hopefully your iPhone recognizes not so subtle sarcasm.

rachamphetamine 02-06-2009 09:03 PM

Wirelessly posted (Verizon 9530)

Aw man, did I get stuck in a time warp back to grade school?

dc/dc 02-06-2009 09:09 PM

OP, here's your new license tag



Wanker.

dc/dc 02-06-2009 09:12 PM

Also:

Thatzmister2u 02-06-2009 09:18 PM

Lol! I think this previous quote by the OP captures this perfectly.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by gqstatus05 (Post 791138)
this is coming from a 22 year old. I wouldn't even buy it.


:razz:

Jadey 02-07-2009 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gqstatus05 (Post 1274839)
I for one can't live with all the software problems it has and only have one because it's given to me free by my company. I only use it for BB messenger and that's it.

I just wanted to brag about this because I laugh everytime I come to this site and read everyones problems. I have a heart so that's why I help out because I once felt your pain. I fix these phones every single day and know them top to bottom, left to right.

Then the obvious question is... if you fix these every day, why can you not fix your own?

daphne 02-07-2009 12:56 AM

***Moved to BlackBerry Versus****

jeremyckitching 02-07-2009 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachamphetamine (Post 1274857)
Wirelessly posted (Verizon 9530)

Aw man, did I get stuck in a time warp back to grade school?

LMAO!

Berry One 02-07-2009 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gqstatus05 (Post 1274839)
I just wanted to brag about this because I laugh everytime I come to this site and read everyones problems.

What did you expect, to find iPhone users complaining about their problems on blackberry forums?
I once seen iPhone thread for issues with push email so long it choked browsers trying to open it.

Now that you are happy iPhone user, join iPhone forums and be of help to iPhone users.

If you want to have some fun, tell them to switch to blackberries.

Quote:

Anyway guys make the switch you won't be disappointed.
I have flip blackberry phone, one of my friends has full keyboard 8830 from Verizon and another (who happened to be from UK) is proud owner of touch screen Storm.
Different blackberries for different folks.

Two out of three I named will be disappointed if they switch and third, well, perhaps he could switch. But would he? Storm works for him.

Glad iPhone works for you.

VIOLATOR 02-07-2009 12:42 PM

I appreciate your write up and perspective on the two systems.

Based on what you stated were the high points of the i-phone, I believe you have substantiated what everyone has been saying about the difference between the two. That the i-phone is geared more towards the media and entertainment end of the spectrum.

Prior to buying my phone I researched and interviewed several people about their phones and some who had switched from the BB to the I.

The ones who just used the phone as a phone with gadgets loved the I. The ones who used their phone as a hardcore business tool and a personal secretary, if you will, missed their BB.


Just an unqualified observation...


David

gqstatus05 02-07-2009 10:26 PM

I don't have any issues with my BB b/c I don't dive deeper than Blackberry Messenger. Once in a blue moon I'll get a uncaught exception error in BBM but guess what, I'm not in the liberty to wait 20 + minutes to fix the phone (Not including the time it takes to download OS software.

I had doubts on the iPhone when I was on Windows Mobile. Blackberries give me headaches and are a pain in the rear.

Anway I could shut you all down by posting up a video of my iPhone and all the crazy things it can do. I have no problem with push email on my phone as I'm on an exchange server. I've never had a problem with any of it's features.

All I'm saying is that BB needs to come out with a solid software package and correct all the problems it has with it's current models. You would think that by now they'd make a phone that powers on in less than 40 seconds. Anway my iPhone is supreme and by the way if you guys are looking into one let me know. I happen to be an expert on this as well. They can come out with as many different blackberries as they want but in the end, it will always be just another blackberry.

Here's my baby:



Still working on my custom theme. I make the icons as well.

rachamphetamine 02-07-2009 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gqstatus05 (Post 1276003)
Anway I could shut you all down by posting up a video of my iPhone and all the crazy things it can do.

You say this like people are posting about being jealous, instead of how this post is obnoxious. Kudos to you for loving your phone - I mean that sincerely as the iPhone is a cool phone - but the meaning of this post is lost on me considering it is a BlackBerry forum.

Arcangel 02-07-2009 11:52 PM

hes just a fanboy who likes to toot his own horn! Iphone is a great phone, just not his attitude....Ask him how he feels when he goes to 2.2.2 and it bricks his phone because its jailbroken...ps mods you gonna delete this one too

rachamphetamine 02-08-2009 12:03 AM

Personal attacks are not tolerated here. Keep it about the original topic of the post only.

gqstatus05 02-08-2009 12:27 AM

LOL I'm a fanboy? I've owned many phones from many different manufacturers. This thread is in the blackberry versus so why can't I make a thread?

Secondly an update is not going to brick my phone and I have no need to update since the latest hasn't had anything significant worth upgrading to.

Apparently you showed an interest in what I had to say if you exhausted your energy and time to click on my thread. I'll be expecting a reply from you or maybe not since I just aired you out.

acaijr 02-08-2009 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arcangel (Post 1276081)
hes just a fanboy who likes to toot his own horn! Ask him how he feels when he goes to 2.2.2 and it bricks his phone because its jailbroken...ps mods you gonna delete this one too

Thats y u get a FACTORY unlocked iphone.. I live in bermuda and i have one actually 4 iphones 2 1st gens and 2 3gs....... I unlock and mod my own iphones n trust me in the 1 1/2 years ive had my iphones i havent had complaints.... ive had 2 pearls a curve a 8800 n now the storm n truss they aint worth the hassle to me with the little bugs they have..... i give BB ratings on the Battery life which is nthn now becuz i upgraded my iphones internal battery from a 1100mah to a 1600mah and RIMs BBm which is all i use it for n i jus bout use it for that. I have Mobile me so Push Services are not a problem ... I have My iphone doing everything i need it to do and more... All it boils down to is preference and mines and alota others is a iphone and others choose a BB..

Arcangel 02-08-2009 10:14 AM

Well heres the point it's the manner in which you posted! You are arrogant at best not like you sat here and listed pro's and Cons. I have had both iphones and yes they are very good phones , but there not as functional as a BB. The reality is there is no need to be arrogant and obnoxious. If you would have handled it differently maybe you would have gotten an adult conversation with BB owners who can appreciate iphones, pluses!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.