8900 Curve Vs HTC Diamond (Win 6.1) - Both used concurrently
First post on here....
Have been a Windows Mobile user for about 4-5 years odd now. But recently have also acquired a Curve from work.
Don't want to judge the BB too much just yet (only had it a few days).
* BB navigation is probably faster.
* WinMo still prefer the email (work and personal) functionality. Probably because of fact that we use Microsoft platform at work - similar feel with Outlook and Pocket Outlook.
* WinMo loads more options for customising- ROM upgrades, [free] themes etc.
* WinMo has far more software available, many which are free.
* BB battery is better.
* WinMo The 'Today' screen is very useful for checking things at a glance and very customisible.
* A few other differences.
As the BB is for work and my Diamond is personal device, I will have to use both. But if I were to have a single device, at the moment it's still got to be my Diamond (y)
Still trying to search for decent software apps for the Curve. Mainly interested in 'productivity/utility' ones. So far have only got Pocket Informant installed.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:54 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.