BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/)
-   BlackBerry Versus (http://www.blackberryforums.com/blackberry-versus/)
-   -   Seven reasons why BBs are better than the IPhone (http://www.blackberryforums.com/blackberry-versus/205820-seven-reasons-why-bbs-better-than-iphone.html)

BBExaminer 09-30-2009 04:44 PM

Seven reasons why BBs are better than the IPhone
 
We have to be honest with each other. People are going to compare them. It's inevitable. BlackBerrys and IPhones are the two greatest things to happen to the mobile communications world since two cans were tied to a string and people will always compare the two of them based on their opinions and a few facts that are twisted to their advantage. I offer you my very own list of reasons that I believe makes the BlackBerry a superior device over the IPhone.

7. More Hardware Variety
Don't like touch screen? That's ok. Want a full Qwerty keyboard? We've got that. How bout the love-it or hate-it SureType keyboard? We invented it. Flip? Yep. Slider? That's rumored to be coming pretty soon. RIM knows its customers like variety and they offer it in leaps and bounds.

6. More Carrier Variety
Read more...

ArgonNJ 09-30-2009 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBExaminer (Post 1481081)
We have to be honest with each other. People are going to compare them. It's inevitable. BlackBerrys and IPhones are the two greatest things to happen to the mobile communications world since two cans were tied to a string and people will always compare the two of them based on their opinions and a few facts that are twisted to their advantage. I offer you my very own list of reasons that I believe makes the BlackBerry a superior device over the IPhone.

7. More Hardware Variety
Don't like touch screen? That's ok. Want a full Qwerty keyboard? We've got that. How bout the love-it or hate-it SureType keyboard? We invented it. Flip? Yep. Slider? That's rumored to be coming pretty soon. RIM knows its customers like variety and they offer it in leaps and bounds.

6. More Carrier Variety
Read more...

Blah, blah, blah, your list is already wrong as the iphone has MMS now.

BBExaminer 10-01-2009 09:03 AM

Yeah it does, but it took over three years for Apple to finally release a technology that has been available on BlackBerrys since the first device with a camera came out. And even after they made their phones capable of MMS, AT&T blocked it for another 3 months.

NJBlackBerry 10-01-2009 09:05 AM

User replaceable battery.
Until Apple invents that, the iPhone has a crippling disadvantage FOR ME.

jsconyers 10-01-2009 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJBlackBerry (Post 1481392)
User replaceable battery.
Until Apple invents that, the iPhone has a crippling disadvantage FOR ME.

Haha, I like it (y)

rambo47 10-01-2009 10:07 PM

This site still gives me a chuckle. iPhone fanboys rage against it too, which is also quite a hoot!

daphne 10-02-2009 01:09 AM

This subject is as old as and borning as the Mac vs. Windows debate.
Where's that picture of the dead horse when you need it?

BBExaminer 10-02-2009 11:42 AM

Yes it's an old debate and perhaps the horse is being repeatedly mutilated post humous, but it's a fun debate as well.

jsconyers 10-02-2009 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daphne (Post 1481821)
Where's that picture of the dead horse when you need it?

Which one?






daphne 10-02-2009 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBExaminer (Post 1482061)
Yes it's an old debate and perhaps the horse is being repeatedly mutilated post humous, but it's a fun debate as well.

Maybe to some people.

/yawn

NJBlackBerry 10-02-2009 03:00 PM

And to bloggers, I guess.

daphne 10-02-2009 03:08 PM

Especially to bloggers who are trying to drive traffic to their site.

CoDudette 10-05-2009 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daphne (Post 1481821)
This subject is as old as and borning as the Mac vs. Windows debate.

(y) so true! unless someone comes up with a new set of 'statements' as to why the other is better.. this thread might just die a quick death.

OrangeBDS 10-07-2009 06:46 AM

The differences are preferential, really. I'd have to agree these conversations are getting boring, unless of course somebody is an extreme fan boi of one or the other, then it gets slightly entertaining.

Christie83 10-07-2009 09:49 AM

LOVE IT! Great pics (y)

CoDudette 10-09-2009 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeBDS (Post 1484526)
The differences are preferential, really. I'd have to agree these conversations are getting boring, unless of course somebody is an extreme fan boi of one or the other, then it gets slightly entertaining.

even if.. it's the standard argument really.. whoever is an extreme fanboy will do whatever it takes to show their phone is better than the best etc.. however ridiculous the arguement may seem. it does get boring, unless some people start with their sardonic comments, then we have fun :)

GEneha 10-09-2009 05:32 AM

This pic is an ultimate answer..:smile:

ifonline 10-09-2009 06:00 AM

Ungh... two problems with this Topic:
  1. This is worn out and, as already pointed out, boring. There has to be something better to talk about. Anyone that feels that they must continue to bring this up must feel some remorse for owning one device over the other.
  2. I hate when people blatantly try and ride the coattails of a successful website by "posting" here with a link for "more" details that is on their own website. Either post here, or post there, but don't post a teaser here hoping to get traffic to your own site. How is this any different than any other spam that gets eliminated here?

CoDudette 10-09-2009 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ifonline (Post 1485873)
Ungh... two problems with this Topic:
  1. This is worn out and, as already pointed out, boring. There has to be something better to talk about. Anyone that feels that they must continue to bring this up must feel some remorse for owning one device over the other.
  2. I hate when people blatantly try and ride the coattails of a successful website by "posting" here with a link for "more" details that is on their own website. Either post here, or post there, but don't post a teaser here hoping to get traffic to your own site. How is this any different than any other spam that gets eliminated here?


see that's what i meant :D

ifonline 10-09-2009 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoDudette (Post 1485881)
see that's what i meant :D

I had to look up sardonic to make sure you weren't hurting my feelings. :oops:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.