BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/)
-   BlackBerry Wallpapers (http://www.blackberryforums.com/blackberry-wallpapers/)
-   -   Rogers Bold wallpaper (red) ??? (http://www.blackberryforums.com/blackberry-wallpapers/163334-rogers-bold-wallpaper-red.html)

Deadmau5 12-04-2008 01:28 PM

Rogers Bold wallpaper (red) ???
 
Anyone have or know where I can get the original Rogers wallpaper that comes with the Bold and the 8900? This one here:



Would be greatly appreciated :)

Lecter 12-04-2008 04:19 PM



Like this?

fu53d 12-04-2008 04:24 PM

I found that one too, yet i have not been able to find the rogers one...

Deadmau5 12-04-2008 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lecter (Post 1196436)

No that's not it, thanks anyway though.

I've seen the one you posted float around and for some reason people think it's the same as that Rogers one, however it's not.

If someone has it PLEASE post it, I've yet to see it anywhere on the net

Lecter 12-04-2008 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadmau5 (Post 1196480)
No that's not it, thanks anyway though.

I've seen the one you posted float around and for some reason people think it's the same as that Rogers one, however it's not.

If someone has it PLEASE post it, I've yet to see it anywhere on the net

I just did an extensive search and nada!! :(

ucsdgirl04 12-12-2008 10:52 PM

i've been looking for it too!

i sent the wallpaper kings at crackberry on a hunt for it lol!

demonio 12-13-2008 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ucsdgirl04 (Post 1207516)
i've been looking for it too!

i sent the wallpaper kings at crackberry on a hunt for it lol!

Guess who? Lol! Yeah, still working on it ;-)

d33pa 12-13-2008 01:59 AM

i have that on my phone, not sure how i can get it off though... let me know and i will do my best to get it to you

Lecter 12-13-2008 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d33pa (Post 1207643)
i have that on my phone, not sure how i can get it off though... let me know and i will do my best to get it to you

Any chance this could be done by unlocking the vendor pictures on your phone?

ucsdgirl04 12-13-2008 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonio (Post 1207633)
Guess who? Lol! Yeah, still working on it ;-)


lol! thanks!!

i really want this wallpaper!

ucsdgirl04 12-13-2008 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d33pa (Post 1207643)
i have that on my phone, not sure how i can get it off though... let me know and i will do my best to get it to you

oh my god. i would love you forever if you managed to post it! lol!

ucsdgirl04 12-13-2008 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d33pa (Post 1207643)
i have that on my phone, not sure how i can get it off though... let me know and i will do my best to get it to you


i asked a friend of mine... he told me for you to go into your wallpaper folder, highlight the picture, press menu, and click "send as email" then email it to whoever.

if you have a minute, can you email it to me? i will pm you my email since i don't have enough posts.


THANK YOU! :D

d33pa 12-14-2008 04:04 PM

"Wallpapers are integrated into themes. There is no way to directly extract them." - [posted by "Perfect Storm" on another thread]

what wallpaper folder?

demonio 12-14-2008 11:26 PM

Is it be possible to take a screen shot of the wallpaper with a program like CaptureIt or SnapScreen?

MrKyoo 12-15-2008 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d33pa (Post 1209123)
"Wallpapers are integrated into themes. There is no way to directly extract them." - [posted by "Perfect Storm" on another thread]

That's not true, you can extract the wallpaper.

Shaun 12-15-2008 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonio (Post 1209542)
Is it be possible to take a screen shot of the wallpaper with a program like CaptureIt or SnapScreen?

This is possible, but the resulting image will be of lower quality/resolution, which is far more noticeable on new screens (Bold, 8900, Storm).

MrKyoo 12-23-2008 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadmau5 (Post 1196177)
Anyone have or know where I can get the original Rogers wallpaper that comes with the Bold and the 8900? This one here:

http://www.blackberrynews.com/wp-con...mzi7-2-2-1.jpg

Would be greatly appreciated :)


BCollins521 12-23-2008 03:42 PM

Kyoo jumps in and saves the day!

Deadmau5 12-23-2008 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrKyoo (Post 1220880)

OMG I love you. Thank you SO much!! :)

iLawCDN 12-23-2008 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrKyoo (Post 1209757)
That's not true, you can extract the wallpaper.

How do you go abouts doing that?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.