There are quite a few interesting BlackBerry Wallpapers and Themes on the market (see handango). The most interesting wallpapers however, are made from your own photos. You might want to have photos of your family, vacation spots or your pet as a wallpaper on your BlackBerry.
To produce high-quality wallpapers you need either a program like Photoshop to do it on your own, or “Wallpaper Generator for Blackberry” to let a wizard guide you through the necessary steps.
How to do it with Photoshop (other programs should be similar):
1. open your source Image
2. check the screen resolution of you Blackberry model on
3. select the marquee tool
4. set the maequee tool style to “fixed size” and enter the screen resolution you have found out above
5. select the area of the picture you want to have as your wallpaper, or resize the image until you get the area you want
6. use “Image” -> “Crop” to crop the image to the selected area
7. save your image as a .jpg file
8. send it to your BlackBerry mail address as an attachement
enjoy your new own wallpaper