Just wanted to do a little review of using the BB Curve 8310 with the Nokia BH-503 Bluetooth headphones
(Nokia - Nokia Bluetooth Stereo Headset BH-503
I must say i am impressed:
- Pairing was simple and worked first go (connected within 2 sec )
- Phone picked it up as a headset and AV remote profile straight away
- Went to media, started a song and selected to activate the BH-503
- Within 1 sec music was streaming thru the headphones
- I am able to pause/play, jump to previous/next track and answer calls (will mute music) all from the headphones without issue.
- Sound quality is great especially the bass (there are some mid range frequency's that don't sound right but i can live with it fine).
- Volume control is ok (When the volume on the curve plus on the headphones is set to max it is very loud, however if not set to loudest on curve it could be a bit louder)
- Quality of the headphones is great and fit well (no problems with wearing for 2 hours at a time).
- So far battery life is great, used approx 10 hours of audio streaming and still have not had to charge.
- Call quality through the headset is fine with the caller able to hear me fine.
Hope it helps for someone in the market for a solid performing Bluetooth Headphone to use with the BB Curve
Cannot wait for the handset code 4.5 to be released, bring on the graphic equalizer plus support for 8GB Micro SD's