Any thought's ?
According to the specs, it has up to 6.5 hours of battery life, noise cancellation etc etc. What I always like about these pieces is that they DO not go into my ear. I find that earpieces that go in my ear are very irritating to say the least.
* Clearer audio: 25% improved Echo and noise reduction allows the person on the other end to hear you better
* RapidConnect™: Simply flip open the microphone to answer calls and close to save the battery
* Battery Check: Press both volume buttons to view your remaining talk time.
* Multipoint: Talk from your personal and business phones using the same headset.
* Easy Pairing: simplifies connecting to your Bluetooth device
* microUSB connectivity
* Battery performance of up to 6 hours talk time or up to 200 hours standby
* Talk Time: Up to 6.5 hours
* Standby: More than 8 days
* Weight: 14g
* Wireless Range: Up to 10m (33ft)
* Volume orientation
H721 Universal Bluetooth Headset - Motorola US
Me personally, I've given up on motorola headsets. I used the HS-850 for the longest time and was EXTREMELY happy with it.
I'm currently using the H690. This is my 2nd one. People still complain I sound like crap and audio breaks up.
I got the H15 which was supposed to be the best in audio quality, same results. Think i'm done with them.
If you are going to consider any motorola headset, I would lean more towards the H710. The H690, H12, H15, don't even bother!!!! I don't think their dual mic system is working very well. THe H721 your looking at looks like an updated version of the H710. I would give it a shot since I am somewhat happy with the H710. But if they added the dual mic system on the H721, I say forget it!
I highly recommend the Plantronics 925.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:44 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.