Putting the Headset into Pairing Mode:
9. Put down the phone and pick up the headset. Starting with the headset powered off, hold down the Call button for 6 to 10 seconds until the light stays lit. (Initially, the light will flash a few times before staying lit.) If the light is flashing, or if the light starts flashing anytime during steps 10 through 12, the headset is not in pairing mode, and this step (step 9) needs to be repeated, beginning with the headset powered off.
Select the H500 Headset:
10. Go back to the phone, and select "[Look for Devices]." The phone will start searching for Bluetooth enabled devices.
11. Once the phone is finished searching, a list of one or more devices will appear underneath the heading "Scan Results." Select "Motorola H500."
12. The next screen will read "Bond With Motorola H500." Select "Yes."
13. The following screen will read "Enter Bluetooth Passkey." Enter 0000 and select "OK." A screen will confirm the pairing and the connection. Since the pairing is complete, the light on the headset will be flashing.
Originally Posted by vbaskar
I am new to the blackberry and i have got myself one yesterday (8700c). I also bought the Motorola H500 Bluetooth handsfree headset..
Now its not pairing.
These are the things i did.
a) Options->Bluetooth->Enable Bluetooth
b) switched on the Moto headset (blue light blinking)
c) options->bluetooth->add device
d) searching for devices....--->NO NEW DEVICES FOUND
At this point i did this in the 8700c
right click on the bluetooth->options->device name got erased by mistake and i have put it as
device name : BLACKBERRY 8700
DISCOVERABLE : YES
ALLOW OUTGOING CALLS : ALWAYS
ADDRESS BOOK TRANSFER : ALL ENTRIES
now i am lost..can you pls help me to pair..