09-25-2007, 02:15 AM
Join Date: Sep 2007
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Prius: Step-by-step Transfering Blackberry Contacts
Please Login to Remove!
Found something interesting tonight on the BB Support Site and thought I would share for the other Prius owners: The secret on how to make your BB push your contacts to the car. I followed these instructions and my BB Curve uploaded my contacts in about two minutes.
How to Share Your Address Book
To share contacts with a paired Bluetooth enabled car kit, complete the following steps on the BlackBerry device:
1. On the BlackBerry device Home screen, click Options > Bluetooth.
2. Display the menu and click Options.
3. Set the Address Book Transfer field to one of the following options:
* All Entries - Share all contacts in your BlackBerry device address book
* Hotlist Only - Share contacts that you have had contact with recently 4. Display the menu and click Save.
Note: When paired with a Bluetooth enabled device that is not a car kit, the Address Book Transfer field can only be set to Enabled or Disabled.