BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/)
-   Buy Sell Trade (http://www.blackberryforums.com/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   WTT Sony Ericsson Vivaz VS Storm 2 (http://www.blackberryforums.com/buy-sell-trade/228453-wtt-sony-ericsson-vivaz-vs-storm-2-a.html)

Someone1234 06-09-2010 10:31 AM

WTT Sony Ericsson Vivaz VS Storm 2
 
Hi, all

Details In the next days, I´ll get a new Vivaz but dont like it. So I want to trade it to Blackberry Storm 2 + Money. The best case is, when the Storm 2 is new or max 1 Month old.
Item : Sony Ericsson Vivaz
Price : 0
Currency : Euro
Condition : New (boxed)
Includes : nothing

Selling Details
Location : Germany Würzburg
Payment Methods : Paypal
Contact : [email address]


Notes

TheRinger 06-11-2010 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Someone1234 (Post 1616652)
Hi, all

Details In the next days, I´ll get a new Vivaz but dont like it. So I want to trade it to Blackberry Storm 2 + Money. The best case is, when the Storm 2 is new or max 1 Month old.
Item : Sony Ericsson Vivaz
Price : 0
Currency : Euro
Condition : New (boxed)
Includes : nothing

Selling Details
Location : Germany Würzburg
Payment Methods : Paypal
Contact : [email address]


Notes

Nextel is in germany now?

Someone1234 06-14-2010 07:16 AM

Hi, what do u mean with "Nextel" ?

rambo47 06-15-2010 01:00 AM

In your profile you list your location as Germany and your provider as Nextel. Nextel is U.S. only. And you want to trade a SE phone which is GSM for a CDMA device, so either you have two numbers with two different carriers or something isn't kosher.

TheRinger 06-16-2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rambo47 (Post 1618442)
something isn't kosher.

That's my thoughts

jsconyers 06-16-2010 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rambo47 (Post 1618442)
In your profile you list your location as Germany and your provider as Nextel. Nextel is U.S. only. And you want to trade a SE phone which is GSM for a CDMA device, so either you have two numbers with two different carriers or something isn't kosher.

The 9520 is a GSM Storm 2. The 9550 is the CDMA (with GSM capabilities) Storm 2.

rambo47 06-16-2010 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsconyers (Post 1619056)
The 9520 is a GSM Storm 2. The 9550 is the CDMA (with GSM capabilities) Storm 2.

True, but on Nextel? And in Germany? I'm not convinced.

Someone1234 06-20-2010 08:55 PM

Nice to know but its false:

I´m using a fake Account :) because i´m lazy to create one :)

rambo47 06-21-2010 03:02 AM

Nobody is going to deal with somebody using a fake account. (n)

daphne 06-21-2010 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Someone1234 (Post 1620511)
Nice to know but its false:

I´m using a fake Account :) because i´m lazy to create one :)

What do you mean you are using a fake account?

Should we ban you now or later?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.