BlackBerry Forums Support Community
              

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2010, 10:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Knows Where the Search Button Is
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Model: 8703e
OS: 4.2.1
PIN: N/A
Carrier: MetroPCS
Posts: 29
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default WTT Sony Ericsson Vivaz VS Storm 2

Please Login to Remove!

Hi, all

Details In the next days, I´ll get a new Vivaz but dont like it. So I want to trade it to Blackberry Storm 2 + Money. The best case is, when the Storm 2 is new or max 1 Month old.
Item : Sony Ericsson Vivaz
Price : 0
Currency : Euro
Condition : New (boxed)
Includes : nothing

Selling Details
Location : Germany Würzburg
Payment Methods : Paypal
Contact : [email address]


Notes
Offline  
Old 06-11-2010, 04:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
CrackBerry Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Everett WA
Model: 4
OS: iOS4
PIN: Whats a pin? lol
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 582
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someone1234 View Post
Hi, all

Details In the next days, I´ll get a new Vivaz but dont like it. So I want to trade it to Blackberry Storm 2 + Money. The best case is, when the Storm 2 is new or max 1 Month old.
Item : Sony Ericsson Vivaz
Price : 0
Currency : Euro
Condition : New (boxed)
Includes : nothing

Selling Details
Location : Germany Würzburg
Payment Methods : Paypal
Contact : [email address]


Notes
Nextel is in germany now?
Offline  
Old 06-14-2010, 07:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
Knows Where the Search Button Is
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Model: 8703e
OS: 4.2.1
PIN: N/A
Carrier: MetroPCS
Posts: 29
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Hi, what do u mean with "Nextel" ?
Offline  
Old 06-15-2010, 01:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
Latino Hasta La Muerte
 
rambo47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Denville, NJ.
Model: 9370
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 9,062
Post Thanks: 52
Thanked 311 Times in 296 Posts
Default

In your profile you list your location as Germany and your provider as Nextel. Nextel is U.S. only. And you want to trade a SE phone which is GSM for a CDMA device, so either you have two numbers with two different carriers or something isn't kosher.
Offline  
Old 06-16-2010, 02:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
CrackBerry Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Everett WA
Model: 4
OS: iOS4
PIN: Whats a pin? lol
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 582
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo47 View Post
something isn't kosher.
That's my thoughts
Offline  
Old 06-16-2010, 02:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
New Member
 
jsconyers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In a van down by the river.
Model: NOTE2
OS: 4.1
PIN: <- Where do I find this?
Carrier: Sprint
Posts: 15,100
Post Thanks: 152
Thanked 152 Times in 125 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo47 View Post
In your profile you list your location as Germany and your provider as Nextel. Nextel is U.S. only. And you want to trade a SE phone which is GSM for a CDMA device, so either you have two numbers with two different carriers or something isn't kosher.
The 9520 is a GSM Storm 2. The 9550 is the CDMA (with GSM capabilities) Storm 2.
__________________
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
When you take things for granted, the things you are granted, get taken.
Even a mosquito doesn't get a pat on the back until it starts to work.
Too many people miss the silver lining because they're expecting gold.
[BES 5.0.3 / GroupWise 2012 HP2]
Offline  
Old 06-16-2010, 07:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Latino Hasta La Muerte
 
rambo47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Denville, NJ.
Model: 9370
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 9,062
Post Thanks: 52
Thanked 311 Times in 296 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsconyers View Post
The 9520 is a GSM Storm 2. The 9550 is the CDMA (with GSM capabilities) Storm 2.
True, but on Nextel? And in Germany? I'm not convinced.
Offline  
Old 06-20-2010, 08:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Knows Where the Search Button Is
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Model: 8703e
OS: 4.2.1
PIN: N/A
Carrier: MetroPCS
Posts: 29
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Nice to know but its false:

I´m using a fake Account because i´m lazy to create one
Offline  
Old 06-21-2010, 03:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
Latino Hasta La Muerte
 
rambo47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Denville, NJ.
Model: 9370
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 9,062
Post Thanks: 52
Thanked 311 Times in 296 Posts
Default

Nobody is going to deal with somebody using a fake account.
Offline  
Old 06-21-2010, 03:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
BBF Spam Killer Moderator
 
daphne's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: on a sunny beach
Model: Paspt
OS: 10.3.0.90
PIN: X1ZPY34K
Carrier: VZW but not for long
Posts: 9,176
Post Thanks: 120
Thanked 147 Times in 116 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someone1234 View Post
Nice to know but its false:

I´m using a fake Account because i´m lazy to create one
What do you mean you are using a fake account?

Should we ban you now or later?
__________________
Report spam text messages to 7726
#BlackBerry by choice
Offline  




Copyright © 2004-2016 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM © and BlackBerry © are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.