Hi all. I'm having the same problem as others have mentioned here
I have tried installing on two separate machines (both WinXP Pro) and the problem happens consistently in all cases. It seems the other posters managed to get it working eventually, but are unable to say exactly how. Unfortunately, I'm having no such luck.
It seems to me that if I see this problem on two randomly-selected well-maintained machines, that I can't be alone. The appears to be a legitimate bug in the installer.
The problem now is that we were building an application to show at Cisco Partner Summit next week to showcase BlackBerry as a key value-add for Cisco Unified Communications. But since we've been messing around with this for so long, it seems that we'll not be able to include the BlackBerry portion of the demonstration.
I know it's late notice and all, and I'm sure there's steps we could have taken to secure a support agreement and whatnot, but we didn't expect this to be a big deal. If someone would like to help either by posting the definitive answer to this problem or working on it over the phone, we might still be able to get this in time.