How do i delete single application if it was downloaded with multiple cod file?
i downloaded multiple cod files using single jad file.when i try to delete single application it deletes whole application.How do i delete single application if it was downloaded using single jad file with multiple cod file?..
i dont' think we can do that :?... not very sure though
Removing Modules From BlackBerry
If you have a BlackBerry JDE (Java Development Environment) you can do a number of things with an application called "javaloader" in the "bin" directory.
1. Connect your BlackBerry to your PC via a USB cable
2. Using a command-line window, navigate to the "bin" directory of the JDE (if the JDE's bin directory is already in your PATH environment variable, this step is unnecessary)
3. type "javaloader" at the command prompt. This will show you the list of commands available for the application, some of which you may wish to use in other situations.
4. the command "javaloader -u dir" should execute the "dir" command against the BlackBerry device attached via USB cable. You will get a long list of module names, so it might help to do "javaloader -u dir > modules.txt" to create a file that records that list
5. Somewhere on the list (I think it's alphabetized) there will be the COD modules you're interested in removing.
6. the command "javaloader -u erase -f MODULE_NAME" will remove the module named MODULE_NAME from the device. Note that MODULE_NAME is exactly as it is in the list provided by the "dir" command.
7. If you know the names of all the modules you want to remove, just keep doing "javaloader -u erase -f NAME" for each one. If you don't know the names of the modules you want to remove, you will need to track those down.
Good luck! Be careful, though - javaloader is a brute-force method of working with your device.
We can backup a cod files before we try to delete the cod files.
use this to backup:
javaloader.exe -u save filename.cod
*-u is for usb connection*
btw, you can get javaloader file from JL_cmdr program,
so you don't need to download hundreds MB of JDE file and the Java SDK.
yahoo module remove with JL_CMDER 1.9.0
I have a used Blackberry 7100i. I can not get Yahoo messenger to load on the phone. From this forum and others I have learned that I need to use java loader to remove a module from a previous version of Yahoo messenger. this module is net_rim_yahoo_messenger. I downloaded and installed jl_cmder v1.9.0 and can take screen shots, see event log. It is my understanding that from my vista laptops DOS command line i need to go to the bin file and then type javaloader -u erase -f net_rim_yahoo_messenger to remove the module in questions. My issue is that once I get to my computers command line it will not allow me to switch to the "bin" by typing "bin" and enter. I do not have a lot of practice with my command line editor. What can I do to erase this module?
On a side note, I do not see the module in question in the module list located in options/Advanced Options/Applications/Modules
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:36 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.