12-15-2008, 01:37 PM
Join Date: Dec 2008
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | running midlets concurrently
Please Login to Remove!
I would greatly appreciate if somebody can answer the following basic questions and refer me to specific documentation from RIM that addresses them.
1. Does RIM allow creation and running Midlet suite?
2. Does RIM support running concurrently more than one Midlet when all belong to the same Midlet suite.
3. Does RIM support running concurrently more than one Midlet when the Midlets are provided by different vendors and do not belong to the same Midlet suite?
4. What is the best approach of able to run Midlet in the background while Midlets from other vendors for example game application is running in the foreground.
5. Does RIM support application management system (AMS) and will it allow usage of Push Registry services. If yes will RIM support registration of multiple Midlets (maybe from different vendors) for timer-based re-launch.
6. If RIM supports the functionality described in the questions above what Blackberry models/RIM version will support it?