03-11-2009, 05:04 PM
Thumbs Must Hurt
Join Date: Jun 2008
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | problem with resource file creation with Eclispe plugin (v1.0 Gold)
Please Login to Remove!
I am have trouble with creation of a resource file using the Blackberry plugin for Eclipse version 1.0 (latest).
1) I click on the project which is the main project in the workspace, right mouse and click New | Other.
2) In the "Select a wizard" dialog, I select BlackBerry | BlackBerry Resource File, and click Next
3) In the "New BlackBerry Resource File" I click on the main project name, which fills in the "Enter or select the parent folder" box.
4) I type in the "File name" box a name for the resource file -- "res.rrh".
5) The Next and Finish buttons remain grey-ed out. Only the Advanced, Back and Cancel buttons are available.
According to the online manual for the plugin, the Finish button should be available at this point.
At the top of the window it says "Selected paretn must be under an eclipse source directory". What does this mean? I've tried the project folder, and every directory in it. This message will not go away and the buttons stay grey-ed out.
How do I create a resource file using this plugin ???