04-03-2009, 02:24 AM
Join Date: Mar 2009
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | not able to connect internet thru third party application to blackberry 8320
Please Login to Remove!
Im new to bLackberry and j2me development.pl help me...
Below are the steps follwed to install third party application to BlackBerry Device:
1. Installed WTK 2.5.2
2. Using Eclipse IDE, developed a J2ME Midlet which will open the url (google.co.in) using HttpConnection. Selected Media control skin as device under J2ME in Eclipse.
3. When I run this using an emulated J2ME midlet in Eclipse IDE,in console not getting any error.and no output displayed in device emulator.
4. Created a Package using create package option in eclipse.it has created a .jar and .jad files in deployed directory.
5. Connected the device to desktop.copied two files into blackberry (removable drive)
6. Files are stored under media/media card in device
7. When we tried to open .jar file device showing an download option.if we download,
Device throws a popup says”This application does not contain a signature.It might not be from a trusted source.do you want to continue?”
8. If we press yes, application is installed and displayed in main menu.while accessing an application it gives UncaughtException:java.lang.NullPointerException
In WTK/settings/permissions I addedà javax.microedition.io.connector.http; javax.microedition.io.connector.https.Still the output is same.
But simple hello world program is working fine in device.