1. What do I need to have on the VS Side? A page that accepts a http/https POST for data submitted from the BB application
2. What do I need to configure on the BB Enterprise server side? Nothing really, unless you really want to use #3. Even then, little.
3. What do I need to do if we want to use the push services? You'd need to first read this whitepaper
4. Can we develop the application with C# ? no
1. The form will have a drop down control for customers. This drop down need to be preloaded for the customer specific to the sales person not all the customers. In other words my BB should show only my customer list not customers belonging to other sales personal. How do I do this? either push out the information to selected users, or pull down the information for selected users
2. What is the best method to retrieve data from the source? Data source or web services ? Not sure what a 'data source' is so I'd say a webservice.
3. If the phone is out of signal range. How do I programmatically queue the form submission and send them when there signal strength is good. This Method is pretty useful for that sort of thing
4. The form is designed with header and details. The header has the date, customer and sales person name etc. The detail form will have the call details. When the user navigates from form to form, how do I retain the header details until the form is submitted? Do we have to cache the form until the data is submitted? If so how do I do this? BB applications are developed with 'instance' characteristics, simply use those to persist information whilst the application is running, and then actual persistence for data storage when the app is not running