06-23-2009, 06:06 PM
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dallas, TX
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | BlackBerry - SQL Anywhere (UltraLiteJ)
Please Login to Remove!
I am a beginner in BB development and now I am stuck with an issue regarding SQL Anywhere - UltraLiteJ for BB.
Have anybody successfully used ultralitej for building BB application that require a database?
These are my questions:
1. I downloaded sql anywhere and installed it. So I was able to get the ultralitej.jar file that I should use. But I am not able to use it as I am getting an error that there are verification errors in the jar file. Am I missing something? Is the jar file provided by Sybase already signed or we need to sign it using preverify.exe that comes with JDE?
* I tried using both JDE and eclipse w/ BB development plugin. Nothing worked
* In JDE I directly added the .jar file, but it says the .jar file was not found
* In eclipse, i get the verification error
2. In the case of SQLite we will have a physical database that we coul attach to our mobile app with an extension. Is there anything similar to .sqlite files for UltraLiteJ?
Please, any pointers regarding this would be very helpful. I have absolutely found no helpful documents through my hours of meaningless searches. This issue is giving me a lot of sleepless nights...!
Thanks in advance,