11-04-2009, 06:36 AM
Thumbs Must Hurt
Join Date: Oct 2007
Carrier: Dont know
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | How Gmail does it ???
Please Login to Remove!
I have few doubts regarding the gmail mobile application. I am trying for a similar application but could n't understand how they do it.. Will some one be kind enough to provide me some hints in the following things.
1. How does gmail provide the small loading screen on the top right of the screen. I think in J2ME their is an option called canvas, are they using canvas to achieve it, how can we provide such loading bar using RIM api's for blackberry applications?
2. When i scroll down in the mail list, gmail provides a feel of floating mails (means the mails moves up and down very smoothly), how do they do it?
3. Are they using j2me api or the RIM api?
4. Are they using browser kind of object to display the details of the mail when i click open on it. Since the urls are shown in blue color.
5. How do they add a scroll bar? Can we add a similar kind in blackberry applications?
Thanks once again
Last edited by BB1364 : 11-04-2009 at 06:39 AM.