BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2009, 01:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Model: -8820
PIN: N/A
Carrier: starhub
Posts: 14
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default how to put a background midlet into foregournd ?

Please Login to Remove!

hi all , i have a midlet and do some lisenter to monitor the call when midlet go backgound . when it detect the call coming and i want to put my midlet in foreground . how to implement it ? and second amazy quistion is like this . there is a singleton class in my midlet . when the midlet start . i get that singleton object as A .and when the midlet go background .and the call coming .i want to get that singleton object again . but it's another object B returned .it seems very strange ..
Offline  
Old 12-09-2009, 04:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Model: -8820
PIN: N/A
Carrier: starhub
Posts: 14
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

ok . i have found the answer for first question .thx all .
Offline  
Old 12-09-2009, 10:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Model: 8700G
PIN: N/A
Carrier: CMCC
Posts: 12
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jx4245 View Post
hi all , i have a midlet and do some lisenter to monitor the call when midlet go backgound . when it detect the call coming and i want to put my midlet in foreground . how to implement it ? and second amazy quistion is like this . there is a singleton class in my midlet . when the midlet start . i get that singleton object as A .and when the midlet go background .and the call coming .i want to get that singleton object again . but it's another object B returned .it seems very strange ..
I'm not very clear about what you mean in q2. Any code example?
Offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 03:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Model: -8820
PIN: N/A
Carrier: starhub
Posts: 14
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhtlancer View Post
I'm not very clear about what you mean in q2. Any code example?
here a class named "singleTon" like below in my midlet:

class singleTon
{
static private singleTon instance = new singleTon();
public singleTon getInstance(){return instance}
private singleTon(){}

}

when my midlet is in foreground .i invoke < code > singleTon.getInstance() </code> .it return object A.
when it go background .invoked the < code > singleTon.getInstance() </code> again .it return object B.
the object A is diffrent with object B. that's the problem .
Offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 03:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Model: 8700G
PIN: N/A
Carrier: CMCC
Posts: 12
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jx4245 View Post
here a class named "singleTon" like below in my midlet:

class singleTon
{
static private singleTon instance = new singleTon();
public singleTon getInstance(){return instance}
private singleTon(){}

}

when my midlet is in foreground .i invoke < code > singleTon.getInstance() </code> .it return object A.
when it go background .invoked the < code > singleTon.getInstance() </code> again .it return object B.
the object A is diffrent with object B. that's the problem .
then how do you implement foreground and background switch? Is this a midlet or CLDC program?
Offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 09:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Model: -8820
PIN: N/A
Carrier: starhub
Posts: 14
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhtlancer View Post
then how do you implement foreground and background switch? Is this a midlet or CLDC program?
actuatlly . it 's midlet .after the midlet go background with pressed end key . it just handle the phone call and show some globe screen .
Offline  




Copyright 2004-2016 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.