I hope it is ok to post this type of request in this forum. If not, I am truly sorry.
A Florida based company providing solutions dedicated to protecting communications, corporate intellectual property, and consumer information is in need of a Tampa, Florida based Senior Developer. We are looking for a Blackberry/Java Mobile Applications Developer to work with our Vice President, Secure Communications Development by joining our team initially as a contractor with the opportunity for full time.
- 2+ years professional development experience with J2ME based technologies
- 10 years of experience in software development
- Mobile applications development experience on Blackberry
- Quick learner who enjoys working in a wide range of technologies
- Independent self-motivated individual willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Interested in and knowledge of current trends in open source and willing to conduct some research, if appropriate
- Experience with BlackBerry audio development, RTP and G.711
- Windows Mobile, iPhone and Android platforms
- C#, ASP.NET and SQL
Please send your resume to:
Telecommuting ok, though someone local to Tampa, FL would be preferred
US Citizen is required.