Finally I found the solution, and I thought I should post it here.
1. Download the BlackBerry Desktop Software
2. Install it on your PC
3. Buy the Micro SD card for your BlackBerry mobile device
4. Insert it in to your mobile device
5. Using USB connect the BlackBerry Device to the PC
6. Start the BB Desktop Software
7. You will be presented with an alert on your BlackBerry screen that asks you to enable Mass Storage Mode. Select yes. This will show you the BlackBerry drive in "My computer" along with your other drives in your PC.
8. Now, create a folder on your desktop and place the .JAD and .JAR file into it.
9. Copy this folder and paste it into the newly drive found for BB.
10. Disconnect the device.
11. Go to "Media" in your device, click on "Menu" and then "Explore".
12. Then locate the .JAD file.
13. Then "Download" it.
14. Then after finishing the process, you will see the applications in to your "Downloads" section.
15. Thats it.
Hope it will work for you also, with few steps Plus-Minus.