I'm running some tests on our new Torch and am running into some problems.
- App is a background app with a frontend for status. It launches at startup.
- App loads, but does not run when using BES Push or Desktop Manager (.alx)
- App and modules appear in app list under "options"
- App does not appear in main app screen, "Applications" or "Downloads"
- App details states that it is not running
- App's icon does not appear in app list as expected
- When doing an OTA download (jad,cod,etc) from website, app runs and functions properly
We have two different COD's configured, one for touchscreen compiled w/ 4.7:
<fileset Java="1.34" _blackberryVersion="[4.7.0,6.0)">
and one for others compiled w/ 4.0:
<fileset Java="1.34" _blackberryVersion="(4.0,4.6.1]">
We also have two modules that are loaded dynamically depending on pre or post 4.2 API support
The app pushes and works correctly on 4.2, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7 and 5.0 devices
Only the 6.0 device fails
One note is that prior to pushing from the BES, I did an OTA download of the app. At one point it was showing 2 versions in the app list: 1 OTA Download running properly w/ Icon, 1 BES Push not running w/o Icon
Any insight on what's new in 6.0 that I may not be accounting for in my alx? Something else?