03-29-2011, 04:33 AM
Join Date: Feb 2011
Carrier: dont know
Post Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | BB Application signing problem
Please Login to Remove!
I use BB protected API's in my application.
So, I ordered for BB signing keys and got three .csi files.
I registered these three .csi files as given in BlackBerry JDE Plug-in for Eclipse Users as
1) Save all 3 .csi files in the same directory (each one will be sent in a separate email message). Done.
2) Start Eclipse. Done.
3) Click on the Window menu item then Preferences, expand BlackBerry Java Plug-in then select "Install New Keys...". Done
4) Select one of the 3 .csi files saved in step 1 and click Open. Done
5) Click "Yes" to create a new key pair file. Done
6) Type a password for your private key of at least 8 characters, and type it again to confirm. This is your private key password, which protects your private key. Please remember this password as you will be prompted for it each time signing is attempted or a signature key is installed. Done
7) Move your mouse to generate date for a new private key. Done
8) In the Registration PIN" field, type the PIN number that you supplied on the signature key order form. Done
9) In the Private Key password field, type the password created in step 6. Done
10) Click "Register". Done
11) Click "Exit". Done
12) Repeat this process for the other csi files. Done
and it was successful.
Later, when I tried signing my application, it asked for the private key password and I provided the same password which I used during step 6.
But I'm getting an error as shown in the attachment.
Please guide me how to resolve this.