unable to connect to internet from BB simulator
I am unable to access the internet from the BB simulator..and I need some help.
Here are my steps:
1. Installed jdk-1_5_0_10-windows-i586-p.exe
3. Installed BlackBerry_Email_MDS_4.1.2.exe
4. Installed BlackBerry_Simulators_22.214.171.1249.exe
5. Click on Program Files and start MDS simulator. A cmd prompt window pop up and then disappear
6. Start simulator..and unable to access the internet from the mds browser
1. I think the pop up and disappearing means mds simulator is not configured correctly?
2. How do I know if MDS simulator is running or not? Process? Service? I can't find anything under them?
3. Someone mentioned putting email/pwd in the enterprise activation. It didn't work for me
Thanks you so much
"1. I think the pop up and disappearing means mds simulator is not configured correctly?"
Yes, there is error in ur MDS,
It may happen due to installation problems. MDS service should remain (dos prompt) in ur computer without disappearing
check this post---
AND DON'T DUPLICATE POST IN EVERYWHERE
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:40 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.