Hello all! If any of the developers who frequent this forum are looking for a Blackberry development position in Dallas, TX, please call me ASAP. My firm is representing a client in their search for someone to match the description below. My phone number is 214-624-3358 or you can reach me at
Ryan Our client is look for an Blackberry software developer with blackberry software experience who is also a generalist with a strong background in “Platform Software” The right candidate will be open minded and possess a drive to learn new things in a very short time – to get things done.
The ideal candidate must be an excellent programmer, have a strong sense of software design and architecture, and come armed with solid analytical and troubleshooting skills. Enthusiasm for tackling the complex problems involved in taking new and cutting-edge devices through the entire product cycle is a must.
• 5+ years developing complex software systems
• Excellent Java skills
• Object-oriented design skills
• Unix/Linux experience a huge plus
• A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
• Tack-sharp analytical ability -- you should be able to dive into mounds of new code and pick it apart
• Strong design and optimization skills
• Excellent communication skills
• BA/BS in CS or equivalent, MS preferred
• SQL experience a plus
• Any of the following: device drivers, networking, Web services, multimedia toolkits, embedded OS, UI frameworks