Currently, I am recruiting for a Mobile Messaging Administrator who specializes in Blackberry
My client is a major, global enterprise level law firm and the position is in their Midtown,NYC offices
The firm has approximately 3,000 users with approximately 30 offices around the globe
This is a TIME SENSITIVE position , so please feel free to call or email me ASAP or pass on the job req and my contact information to any possible Referrals
Tell him that Melanie Seekins referred you!
This is a Full Time-Permanent position with Great Benefits
The hours for this job are 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Associates or Bachelors Degree---is a PLUS but NOT Mandatory
Law Firm experience is highly desirable BUT NOT Mandatory
Mobile Messaging Administrator
The primary scope of the position is to administer the Firm's mobile messaging devices and servers (BES, OMA), which are predominantly Blackberries but also, include Windows Mobile and other types of devices.
Routine tasks include but are not limited to configuring and activating new devices, tracking inventory and device assignments, troubleshooting handheld devices, and assisting with the administration of the Firm's Microsoft Exchange environment.
1. Configure and activate mobile messaging devices.
2. Build, configure, and maintain BES and other related servers.
3. Plan and execute the upgrade and replacement of the firm's mobile messaging devices and related servers.
4. Evaluate the firm's current mobile messaging solutions. Consult with users to get their input, and recommend improvements.
5. Manage pilot programs of emerging mobile technologies and messaging technologies.
6. Perform routine health checks and monitoring of the BES and other related servers.
7. Troubleshoot problems with mobile messaging devices and related servers that communicate with Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes systems.
8. Work with vendors and network carriers as may be required for installation, configuration, support, and troubleshooting issues.
9. Install, configure and support applications on mobile messaging devices.
10. Author procedural, descriptive and other types of documentation that may be required.
11. Install, configure, and support electronic messaging servers, such as email and instant messaging.
12. Respond to requests for assistance from the Customer Support Center and other IT personnel for email issues.
13. Create mail archives and PST files.
14. Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
1. Minimum 1 year experience administering Blackberry Enterprise Server.
2. Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills.
3. Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under tight deadlines.
4. Detail oriented and diligent in issue resolution.
5. Good organizational skills.
6. Good customer service skills.
7. Ability to accurately follow documented procedures.
8. Aptitude to learn new technologies.
9. Familiarity with Microsoft Exchange.
10. Familiarity with Lotus Notes is desirable, but not essential.
11. Familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory.
G and S Technology Group
15 West 39th. Street / Suite 300
New York,NY 10018
516-679-3630 (LI Office)
212-813-3145 (Fax) www.gstechgroup.com