07-07-2011, 04:25 AM
Join Date: Jul 2011
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Mid/Senior Level Client-Side Developer - Dublin Ireland
Please Login to Remove!
Job type: Permanent full-time
Salary: Competitive salary offered
MM Technologies is currently looking for talented, experienced Java Developers to join our team and develop innovative mobile services software for our major clients. These positions would be ideal for creative, enthusiastic individuals who are looking to play a key technical role in an exciting, expanding sector.
Experience of developing on-device software for Mobile Devices, in particular BlackBerry, Nokia and Android is highly desirable. mm is a mobile service development company focused on location based services. mm provides exciting opportunities to work on the leading edge of the Mobile Services sector in a fast-growing and ambitious company.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Development of the next generation of Mobile Web and Downloadable On-handset solutions
• Formulating innovative technical solutions to business problems
• Working closely with clients, suppliers, partners and co-workers to specify optimal solutions
• Proposing enhancements to our existing platforms.
The position will require some or all of the following technical skills:
• Techniques – Design patterns, code optimization, unit testing, code documenting.
• Technologies – SQL Lite and cross platform development.
• Experience of BlackBerry, Android, Symbian and Java ME application development is highly desirable.
• Experience with web services- rest and soap
• Good understanding of usability principles, particularly as applied to mobile devices
• Graphical Design and interface skills are also desirable
• Experience with Agile development processes. Experience with scrum is a plus.
Potential candidates must:
• Have at least 2 years (post-graduation) experience working in a related technology environment
• Have the ability to work in a very fast-moving environment and handle multiple responsibilities
• Be quick and enthusiastic learner
• Display high standards, good attention to detail and a methodological work process
• Have an ability to work under one's own initiative and as part of a team
• Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills.
First Class BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent required.
We offer a competitive salary (typically in top quartile), with regular salary reviews, performance related bonuses and the excitement of playing your part in building an industry leading company. mm does not operate with the bureaucracy of many large organisations, yet is professional and well-structured. We will give you the opportunity to have a direct impact on the company. Our employees enjoy increasing responsibility, promotion and financial rewards based on their efforts and achievements
Dublin 8, Ireland
Please send your resume to: hr(at)mmtechco(dotcom)