BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2007, 12:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: at&t
Posts: 14
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default how to define icons for TMobile Zen

Please Login to Remove!

guys,

anyone knows how to define desktop bottom-five-icon for TM Zen?

I think it can be changed, as after I setup my personal email, this email icon replaced "call log" icon.

TIA.
Offline  
Old 10-15-2007, 12:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
CrackBerry Addict
 
beyondalegend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Model: BOLD
Carrier: T-Mobile
Posts: 815
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by litouch View Post
guys,

anyone knows how to define desktop bottom-five-icon for TM Zen?

I think it can be changed, as after I setup my personal email, this email icon replaced "call log" icon.

TIA.
Hit the menu key twice from the home screen and then move the icon wherever you want. Did I understand your question?
__________________
"When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Sh*t Gold"
Offline  
Old 10-15-2007, 01:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: at&t
Posts: 14
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyondalegend View Post
Hit the menu key twice from the home screen and then move the icon wherever you want. Did I understand your question?
nope...

I mean the bottom-five icons on the Tmobile Zen theme desktop. I wanna change them... Default is message/calenda/address book/broswer/call log

Ed
Offline  
Old 10-15-2007, 01:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
BBF Moderator
 
John Clark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Model: Z30
OS: 10.2.1.x
PIN: s & needles
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 34,679
Post Thanks: 4
Thanked 96 Times in 71 Posts
Default

The 5 icons on the zen screen are simply the first 5 in the list or grid of icons. Move them around til you get the ones you want into the first 5.
Offline  
Old 10-15-2007, 01:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: at&t
Posts: 14
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Clark View Post
The 5 icons on the zen screen are simply the first 5 in the list or grid of icons. Move them around til you get the ones you want into the first 5.
oh, got it.... so simple!!!

Thanks all.
Offline  
Old 10-15-2007, 01:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
BBF Moderator
 
John Clark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Model: Z30
OS: 10.2.1.x
PIN: s & needles
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 34,679
Post Thanks: 4
Thanked 96 Times in 71 Posts
Default

It's only simple when you know how to do it.
Offline  
Old 10-15-2007, 01:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
CrackBerry Addict
 
beyondalegend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Model: BOLD
Carrier: T-Mobile
Posts: 815
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by litouch View Post
nope...

I mean the bottom-five icons on the Tmobile Zen theme desktop. I wanna change them... Default is message/calenda/address book/broswer/call log

Ed
lol.. I guess I did!
__________________
"When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Sh*t Gold"
Offline  
Old 10-15-2007, 12:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: at&t
Posts: 14
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





Copyright 2004-2014 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.