Originally Posted by yakisoba
When I try to synchronize my Pearl, I get the Device Memory Full.
I did read the forums and they recommend:
Reduce the amount of time Messages are kept on the handheld.
1. Scroll to and select the Calendar icon.
2. Press the Menu key, select Options.
3. Select General Options.
4. Scroll to and select Keep Messages.
5. Select the desired amount of time to keep appointments.
6. Press the Menu key, select Save.
7. Hard Reset the BlackBerry.
However, when I go to my Calendar and press Options, I DO NOT have the "Keep Messages" option???
Can someone help me? The number of entries are showing at 369, so I assume this is the reason.
Thanks so much
I have an 8100 and I don't have that option either. It almost looks like a calendar function and an SMS/Email function was combined. If you skip steps 3 and 4 and just scroll down towards the bottom of the "options" list, you'll find the item listed in step 5.
I think the default is to keep appointments "forever". Changing that should reduce your "369".